SEATTLE, Wash. - A man in his 20s was shot in the chest and found about 2 a.m. Wednesday in central Seattle.
Fire department medics took him to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.
KOMO reports it's the third shooting this week in a neighborhood near Seattle University. A wounded man was able to walk into a hospital Monday, and shots were fired Monday night into cars and buildings.
Last week a man was stabbed during a robbery on the Seattle University campus. Three people were arrested.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time