SEATTLE, Wash. - A man in his 20s was shot in the chest and found about 2 a.m. Wednesday in central Seattle.
Fire department medics took him to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.
KOMO reports it's the third shooting this week in a neighborhood near Seattle University. A wounded man was able to walk into a hospital Monday, and shots were fired Monday night into cars and buildings.
Last week a man was stabbed during a robbery on the Seattle University campus. Three people were arrested.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car