SEATTLE - A man crashed his car into a building in Seattle's International District on Thursday morning after an apparent seizure.
Seattle Police told KOMO-TV no one was hurt inside the assisted living facility and the damage to the building was mostly to its facade.
The man's name and hometown were not immediately available after the 10:45 a.m. crash.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday