SEATTLE - A man crashed his car into a building in Seattle's International District on Thursday morning after an apparent seizure.
Seattle Police told KOMO-TV no one was hurt inside the assisted living facility and the damage to the building was mostly to its facade.
The man's name and hometown were not immediately available after the 10:45 a.m. crash.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital