SEATTLE - A man who was injured in a fall from the ledge of a downtown Seattle building told police he climbed up the building to be closer to God.
He landed on the awning of the Banana Republic store Wednesday and was rescued by firefighters who took him to a hospital with a leg injury.
The man told police he had taken methamphetamines, pain killers and another unidentified drug before climbing the building and praying.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March