SEATTLE - A man who was injured in a fall from the ledge of a downtown Seattle building told police he climbed up the building to be closer to God.
He landed on the awning of the Banana Republic store Wednesday and was rescued by firefighters who took him to a hospital with a leg injury.
The man told police he had taken methamphetamines, pain killers and another unidentified drug before climbing the building and praying.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives