POCATELLO, Idaho - A 60-year-old man who was arrested in Montana last month on warrant charging him with robbing a U.S. Bank branch in Pocatello has made an initial court appearance.
Ronald Allen Shumaker of Pocatello appeared in court Thursday in Bannock County, where his bond was maintained at the $250,000 set in the arrest warrant.
He was appointed a public defender and his preliminary hearing was set for July 17.
Shumaker is charged with robbing the bank on June 17. He was arrested two days later in Deer Lodge County in Montana.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River