BOISE, Idaho - Prosecutors say a man arrested in connection with a fatal shooting in Boise did not pull the trigger, but they believe he led the gunman to the apartment where it happened.
The Idaho Statesman reports 34-year-old Samari Prentice Winn was arraigned Monday on charges of aiding and abetting murder and attempting to aid and abet murder.
Three residents inside an apartment were shot Thursday. Twenty-eight-year-old Elliott Bailey and 27-year-old Travontae Calloway died of multiple gunshot wounds and a third woman was injured.
Prosecutors say they don't know the identity of the gunman.
Winn's next hearing is scheduled for May 27.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home