SEATTLE, Wash. - Girls returning home to a University of Washington sorority house early Friday discovered a man in one of the rooms.
Seattle police say he apparently cut through a screen on a second-floor window.
When he was discovered just before 4 a.m. he fled out back stairs and got away.
Officers searched the area with a police dog.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some