SEATTLE (AP) - Authorities say a 40-year-old man has been arrested in Las Vegas on charges of raping women in Seattle.
The Seattle Times reports Michael-Jon Matthew Hickey was arrested Friday on a $200,000 warrant.
He was charged Thursday with three counts of second-degree rape.
Charging papers say Hickey moved out of Washington state in June after police started investigation rape allegations against him. Charging documents say he lured women to his apartment under the ruse that he was a female porn recruiter. He said they would have to audition by having sex with him, charges say.
Three women told police they drank alcoholic beverages prepared by Hickey, which they did not see him make, the charges say. The charges, however, do not explicitly allege that Hickey spiked the drinks with drugs.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River