PORT ORCHARD, Wash. - A 30-year-old Bremerton man is facing charges after assaulting a woman with a machete.
Standing at 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighing more than 300 pounds, police say Randy Pirate Seau swung a machete at a former girlfriend while she was in her car. Police say Seau dented the car and left two bleeding cuts on the woman's shoulder.
Seau was charged Monday with second-degree assault.
When asked why he had a machete, the woman said it's what Seau likes to carry with him.
Police say after swinging the machete, Seau took a video game console and clothes from her car.
The Kitsap Sun reports Seau is being held in the Kitsap County Jail on $100,000 bail.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting