PORT ORCHARD, Wash. - A 30-year-old Bremerton man is facing charges after assaulting a woman with a machete.
Standing at 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighing more than 300 pounds, police say Randy Pirate Seau swung a machete at a former girlfriend while she was in her car. Police say Seau dented the car and left two bleeding cuts on the woman's shoulder.
Seau was charged Monday with second-degree assault.
When asked why he had a machete, the woman said it's what Seau likes to carry with him.
Police say after swinging the machete, Seau took a video game console and clothes from her car.
The Kitsap Sun reports Seau is being held in the Kitsap County Jail on $100,000 bail.
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position
- National Weather Service issues Ice Storm Warning for Grant County
- Thousands turn out for MLK march
- Otter orders cybersecurity improvements for Idaho