MISSOULA, Mont. - A 34-year-old Missoula man was arrested over the weekend on suspicion of trying to kidnap a 10-year-old girl from a downtown park.
Police say the girl and her 6-year-old brother were playing Saturday evening when a man grabbed the girl and started walking away with her. The girl began kicking and screaming and the man put her down.
The girl's parents caught up with him and detained him until police arrived.
Cody James Low was scheduled to make an initial appearance in Justice Court on Monday afternoon on a felony kidnapping charge.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line