RENTON, Wash. - The man accused of killing his grandparents in Renton, Wash., had just been released from prison.
King County sheriff's Sgt. Cindi West says Michael"Chad" Boysen, 26, was released Friday after serving nine months on a burglary conviction.
She says he went to spend that night with his grandparents. The bodies of the 82-year-old man and 80-year-old woman were found Saturday in their home. Their car, a red 2001 Chrysler 300, is missing.
West says there have been no reported sightings of the car or tips about Boysen.
The sheriff's office says he's considered "an extreme danger to the public and police." Investigators believe he may be looking for firearms because he searched for gun shows on the Internet.
- Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane