EVERETT, Wash. - A man suspected of groping an 11-year-old girl last month in a Snohomish Fred Meyer store was arrested Monday night in Pierce County.
The Daily Herald reports 58-year-old Curtis Beseda is held for investigation of child molestation.
He was identified through store video.
In the 1980s, Beseda was convicted of burning abortion clinics in Everett and Bellingham. He was released in 2003 and has faced reckless burning, trespass and assault charges in the past decade.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school