BANDON, Ore. - A magnitude 4.5 earthquake was recorded Wednesday morning in the Pacific Ocean about 125 miles west of Bandon on the south Oregon Coast.
The Bandon police department said there were no immediate reports of shaking or damage.
The quake was at 8:30 a.m.
The U.S. Geological Survey website said it was at a depth of more than 6 miles.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday