BANDON, Ore. - A magnitude 4.5 earthquake was recorded Wednesday morning in the Pacific Ocean about 125 miles west of Bandon on the south Oregon Coast.
The Bandon police department said there were no immediate reports of shaking or damage.
The quake was at 8:30 a.m.
The U.S. Geological Survey website said it was at a depth of more than 6 miles.
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car
- Spokane has high interest in World Naked Gardening Day