WENATCHEE, Wash. - Two manufactured homes near Entiat burned Wednesday while firefighters were slowed by a missing key to their locked fire station.
The Wenatchee World reports the fire was apparently started under one home by an electrical problem, and wind spread the flames along a fence to the second residence in a mobile home park.
The occupants were not injured.
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position
- National Weather Service issues Ice Storm Warning for Grant County
- Thousands turn out for MLK march