KENNEWICK, Wash. - A mattress and box spring came loose from a pickup truck and hit a car Sunday on Highway 240 at the Tri-Cities.
The Tri-City Herald reports the driver of the car lost control and crashed into a concrete barrier. A 22-year-old passenger in the car was injured. He was treated at Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland.
The driver of the pickup, a 62-year-old Kennewick woman, was cited for failure to secure a load.
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools