PASCO, Wash. - A 29-year-old man who stabbed a roommate to death at a Pasco home for the mentally ill was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison without parole.
The second-degree murder conviction for Joseph W. Hart was his third strike.
The Tri-City Herald reports he killed 53-year-old Rodger Lincoln last March at a home owned by Lourdes Health Network for housing people with mental illness.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school