LEWISTON, Idaho - Officials at Lewis-Clark State College say a record number of students signed up for spring classes.
The Lewiston Tribune reports that the March 15 count found enrollment reached 4,387 students.
That exceeds last year's record spring enrollment of 4,269.
- Pay-by-phone app no longer working in downtown Spokane
- Street closed on 26th and Pines due to water main break
- Zag fans face cold to catch final MBB home game
- Solid waste collectors and police collaborate to fight crime
- Spokane's beloved K9 Laslo retires
- City of Spokane tries new techniques to tackle potholes