LEWISTON, Idaho - Officials with the Lewis-Clark State College Foundation say a five-year capital campaign has raised more than $9.4 million dollars so far.
The Lewiston Tribune reports that LCSC Foundation President Mike Ripley says the campaign goal is to raise approximately $12 million.
The fundraising effort is scheduled to wrap up in December 2013. Ripley says foundation members are confident they'll reach the $12 million goal. The money raised will go toward scholarship and enrichment opportunities, college academic and other programs, campus renovations and the President's Excellence Fund.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River