CALDWELL, Idaho - A large fire on Thursday morning drew firefighters from several agencies in southwest Idaho and destroyed an old warehouse that had been converted into an employee gym.
Caldwell Battalion Chief Tim Scott says no one was injured in the three-alarm fire that started about 4:30 a.m. at the Crookham Company complex in Caldwell.
Scott says about 50 firefighters responded, but the building is likely a total loss. He didn't have an estimate on the cost of the damage.
Crookham on its website says it produces hybrid sweet corn seed.
Company CEO George Crookham says daily operations will be minimally affected.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car