Eugene, OR - Lane County and fired administrator Liane Richardson have agreed to part ways Tuesday with neither side admitting fault.
The Register-Guard reports they agreed to a settlement that prevents either party from suing the other.
Richardson was fired Aug. 6 after an investigation into how she converted unused vacation and sick leave and deferred compensation into immediate pay.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives