Eugene, OR - Lane County and fired administrator Liane Richardson have agreed to part ways Tuesday with neither side admitting fault.
The Register-Guard reports they agreed to a settlement that prevents either party from suing the other.
Richardson was fired Aug. 6 after an investigation into how she converted unused vacation and sick leave and deferred compensation into immediate pay.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods