MILWAUKIE, Ore. - A World War II B-17 bomber that has been a landmark for a Milwaukie gas station was gently removed Wednesday from its perch.
The Oregonian reports a group called the B-17 Alliance plans to renovate the plane at a hangar in Aurora.
They hope the plane called the Lacy Lady will fly again.
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting