MILWAUKIE, Ore. - A World War II B-17 bomber that has been a landmark for a Milwaukie gas station was gently removed Wednesday from its perch.
The Oregonian reports a group called the B-17 Alliance plans to renovate the plane at a hangar in Aurora.
They hope the plane called the Lacy Lady will fly again.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up