BOISE, Idaho - A grand jury has indicted a Kuna woman on charges that allege she gave alcohol to teenage boys and sexually abused them.
The Idaho Statesman reports 35-year-old Courtney Sue Reschke was indicted Tuesday on 11 counts of lewd conduct with a minor, two counts of sexual abuse of a child under 16 and seven counts of dispensing alcohol to minors.
Prosecutors allege Reschke has had several sexual encounters with friends of her oldest child since the start of the school year. The boys are 14 and 15 years old.
Reschke remains in the Ada County jail with bail set at $750,000. Her bail had been set at $250,000 after her arrest earlier this month on charges she provided alcohol to and had sexual contact with four boys.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter