KENNEWICK, Wash. - Police in Kennewick, Washington, say a 16-year-old girl and a 12-year-old boy have been found dead after a shooting at a home.
The Tri-City Herald reports that Sgt. Ken Lattin says a man came home about 5 p.m. Monday to find his two stepchildren dead of apparent gunshot wounds.
Lattin says it appears that at least one victim had multiple gunshot wounds. A handgun was found at the scene.
The officer says it doesn't appear that anyone broke into the house.
Additional information was not immediately available.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line