KALISPELL, Mont. - The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating after an employee at the Kalispell Walmart fell from a ladder and died.
OSHA Area Director Jeff Funke tells KTMF-TV the worker was on a very tall ladder retrieving merchandise when he fell on Friday. Witnesses believe the man was unconscious for about 20 minutes before he was found.
He later died of his injuries. The man's name hasn't been released.
Funke says Walmart followed protocol by reporting the fall. He says the store has been cooperating with the investigation.
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show