Kalispell, MT - A 39-year-old Kalispell man charged with shooting his wife several times made an initial appearance in Justice Court on a charge of attempted deliberate homicide.
Charging documents say Steven Michael Foley's ex-wife called 911 Monday night to report that Foley just called and told her "he had just shot his current wife" three times.
Responding personnel took Foley's wife to the hospital, where she underwent surgery. She was initially listed in critical condition. Officials did not offer an update Wednesday other than to say the surgery was successful.
Justice of the Peace Dan Wilson set Foley's bail at $150,000. The conditions of his release include not drinking alcohol or possessing any firearms.
Foley is scheduled to enter a plea in District Court on Sept. 5.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives