SEATTLE - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor will be in Seattle next month to talk abour her memoir.
The University of Washington says she'll attend an event there March 10, when she'll be interviewed by Provost Ana Mari Cauce about her formative experiences. Sotomayor will also be speaking at Town Hall for a public event that evening.
Sotomayor's memoir, "My Beloved World," chronicles her journey from a housing project in New York to the federal bench and ultimately the Supreme Court.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home