RICHLAND, Wash. - Sen. Patty Murray helped cut the ribbon Monday at the Reach center in Richland.
The $12 million center is a combination museum, performing arts center and interpretive center for the Hanford Reach National Monument.
Tri-City Herald reports the Reach center officially opens Friday at Columbia Park.
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Death penalty repeal bill introduced in Washington state
- "Liar" chanted at McMorris Rodgers during MLK Day speech.
- Shea accuses KXLY of "fake news," points to story KXLY didn't run
- House fire kills 1 in Peck, Idaho
- Spokane ralliers join cities around country to show support of Obamacare