RICHLAND, Wash. - Sen. Patty Murray helped cut the ribbon Monday at the Reach center in Richland.
The $12 million center is a combination museum, performing arts center and interpretive center for the Hanford Reach National Monument.
Tri-City Herald reports the Reach center officially opens Friday at Columbia Park.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River