CALDWELL, Idaho - Police in the southwestern Idaho city of Caldwell are investigating after vandals broke into a home and did thousands of dollars in damage.
Chris Naillon tells KTVB-TV that he and his family went to church Sunday morning and returned to find the inside of the house ruined
Naillon says he and his wife and their seven children moved into the home last summer to take care of his mom, who is fighting cancer.
He says the home sustained so much damage it can't be lived in until repairs are made.
He says the vandals broke faucets off sinks. They also broke toilets, water heaters and washers and dryers.
Naillon estimates the damage at up to $70,000.
He says the vandals likely know him or his family.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River