BOISE, Idaho - Two more inmates at the Idaho Correctional Center south of Boise are accused of attempting to smuggle iPods and a cellphone into the prison.
KTVB-TV reports that 37-year-old Jason Lee Johnson and 30-year-old Troy Daniel McClure face a felony charge of introducing major contraband into a jail.
Authorities moved them to the Ada County Jail on Tuesday.
A third inmate, Devon Elmore, was charged late last month.
Also last month, 31-year-old Danielle A. Pennington of Caldwell turned herself in to face similar charges after authorities say a guard found illegal communication devices in a package with a false bottom.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home