BOISE, Idaho - The Idaho Department of Correction says a 47-year-old inmate has escaped from the Adams County Jail in Council.
The department identified the inmate as Robert Michael Williston.
It says Williston escaped Saturday night by apparently scaling a fence.
The agency describes Williston is an Asian-American with a shaved head, brown eyes and an olive complexion. He is 6-foot-1, and he weighs 195 pounds.
Williston's criminal record includes convictions for grand theft and first-degree burglary in Madison County, grand larceny and fraudulent use of a financial transaction card in Ada County, and burglary and attempted strangulation in Kootenai County.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River