SEATTLE - The 5-month-old boy who was injured in the Oso mudslide remains in Children's Hospital in Seattle.
The hospital says Duke Suddarth is in satisfactory condition Tuesday.
His mother, 25-year-old Amanda Skorjanc, is in satisfactory condition at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle after surgery last week.
Harborview also still has two men injured in the slide.
Spokeswoman Susan Gregg says a 37-year-old man has been moved out of intensive care and upgraded to satisfactory condition. And an 81-year-old man remains in intensive care in serious condition, although Gregg says he's alert and improving.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home