SEATTLE - The 5-month-old boy who was injured in the Oso mudslide remains in Children's Hospital in Seattle.
The hospital says Duke Suddarth is in satisfactory condition Tuesday.
His mother, 25-year-old Amanda Skorjanc, is in satisfactory condition at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle after surgery last week.
Harborview also still has two men injured in the slide.
Spokeswoman Susan Gregg says a 37-year-old man has been moved out of intensive care and upgraded to satisfactory condition. And an 81-year-old man remains in intensive care in serious condition, although Gregg says he's alert and improving.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods