POCATELLO, Idaho - Idaho State Police have arrested a California man after finding 125 pounds of marijuana in a vehicle he was driving.
The Idaho State Journal reports that troopers stopped the 37-year-old man's Ford Explorer on Interstate 15 near Pocatello on Friday. During the stop, 125 pounds of marijuana were seized.
The man, who is from Fresno, California, was arrested and taken to the Bannock County jail for marijuana trafficking over 25 pounds. The estimated street value of the seized marijuana is $500,000.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017