MISSOULA, Mont. - A 55-year-old Idaho man was killed in a rollover crash in northwestern Montana.
The Montana Highway Patrol says the man from Blanchard, Idaho lost control of his vehicle on a curve on Montana Highway 56 north of Noxon at about 12:15 a.m. Monday. Troopers say the car flipped onto its top and skidded across the highway before coming to rest against a guardrail.
KECI-TV reports the driver died at the scene. His name has not been released.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods