MISSOULA, Mont. - A 55-year-old Idaho man was killed in a rollover crash in northwestern Montana.
The Montana Highway Patrol says the man from Blanchard, Idaho lost control of his vehicle on a curve on Montana Highway 56 north of Noxon at about 12:15 a.m. Monday. Troopers say the car flipped onto its top and skidded across the highway before coming to rest against a guardrail.
KECI-TV reports the driver died at the scene. His name has not been released.
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent
- STA launches new route through Spokane Valley