LEWISTON, Idaho - A 68-year-old Lewiston man has died of injuries suffered when he was pinned under his pickup truck.
The Lewiston Tribune reports emergency responders found Homer P. Macarthur under his pickup truck at about 7 p.m. Thursday. A neighbor used a hydraulic jack to lift the vehicle off Macarthur.
He was taken to the hospital, where police say he died at about 10 p.m.
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured