LEWISTON, Idaho - A 68-year-old Lewiston man has died of injuries suffered when he was pinned under his pickup truck.
The Lewiston Tribune reports emergency responders found Homer P. Macarthur under his pickup truck at about 7 p.m. Thursday. A neighbor used a hydraulic jack to lift the vehicle off Macarthur.
He was taken to the hospital, where police say he died at about 10 p.m.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane