LEWISTON, Idaho - A 68-year-old Lewiston man has died of injuries suffered when he was pinned under his pickup truck.
The Lewiston Tribune reports emergency responders found Homer P. Macarthur under his pickup truck at about 7 p.m. Thursday. A neighbor used a hydraulic jack to lift the vehicle off Macarthur.
He was taken to the hospital, where police say he died at about 10 p.m.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults