IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Police in Idaho say a driver lost control of his car and crashed into a tree, killing himself and a passenger.
Idaho State Police say the crash happened late Friday in Twin Falls County.
Police say the driver overcorrected after losing control of the vehicle and struck a tree.
Both the driver and passenger were ejected and died at the scene.
Police have identified the victims as 23-year-old Weston O. Rynestad and 26-year-old Anthony L. Beltran, both of Twin Falls.
Police say it isn't yet clear which one was driving the car. They say neither was wearing a seat belt.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday