IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - Police in Idaho say a driver lost control of his car and crashed into a tree, killing himself and a passenger.
Idaho State Police say the crash happened late Friday in Twin Falls County.
Police say the driver overcorrected after losing control of the vehicle and struck a tree.
Both the driver and passenger were ejected and died at the scene.
Police have identified the victims as 23-year-old Weston O. Rynestad and 26-year-old Anthony L. Beltran, both of Twin Falls.
Police say it isn't yet clear which one was driving the car. They say neither was wearing a seat belt.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Idaho prepares for slick roads with new de-icer
- Neighbors file lawsuit against Rocket Market
- Police searching for a man who exposed himself at Logan elementary
- City of Spokane readdressing east Spokane garbage routes
- Shadle Park HS student arrested for off-campus altercation
- Gonzaga falls from top spot in AP poll, Kansas moves to No. 1