HAILEY, Idaho - Police say they found human remains in a pile of leaves in the backyard of a central Idaho resident who is now charged with second-degree murder.
Forty-nine-year-old Keith Eric Blankenship of Hailey was charged Thursday in 5th District Court. Bail is set at $500,000.
Authorities say Blankenship went to the Blaine County Sheriff's Office on Wednesday and told detectives he hadn't been truthful when previously questioned about the disappearance of 47-year-old Steve Michael Romanchuk of Hailey.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up