Billings, MT - Officials in Roosevelt County say human remains were found after a trailer house in Poplar was destroyed by fire.
Sheriff Freedom Crawford tells The Billings Gazette officials are still investigating Wednesday afternoon's fire and the cause of death.
Crawford says the body has not been positively identified and the department has not been able to notify the family that had been living in the trailer.
A sheriff's deputy suffered minor burns while trying to get into the house.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane