Billings, MT - Officials in Roosevelt County say human remains were found after a trailer house in Poplar was destroyed by fire.
Sheriff Freedom Crawford tells The Billings Gazette officials are still investigating Wednesday afternoon's fire and the cause of death.
Crawford says the body has not been positively identified and the department has not been able to notify the family that had been living in the trailer.
A sheriff's deputy suffered minor burns while trying to get into the house.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school