PORTLAND, Ore. - It could be cloudy and foggy this week on the Oregon coast, but most of the rest of the state can expect sunny skies and hot weather.
The National Weather Service expects highs in inland valleys in the 80s and 90s.
Forecasters say highs in eastern Oregon will be in the 90s, nearing 100 degrees in places.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity