SEATTLE - Hillary Clinton supporters stood in a long, rain-soaked line to attend a fundraising event at Seattle's Paramount Theatre.
The Democratic presidential nominee appeared at a rally Friday afternoon featuring an appearance by Seattle hip-hop duo Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.
During her talk, she criticized her Republican opponent Donald Trump for failing to pay taxes and said his temperament has damaged the country.
Tickets for the 2,800-seat event ranged from $250 to $27,000, according to the Seattle Times. Her campaign already has raised nearly $7.2 million from Washington donors, compared with $1 million for Trump.
Clinton last visited the state before the Democratic caucuses in March. Clinton lost the state's caucuses to her Democratic rival Bernie Sanders.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods