SEATTLE - Hillary Clinton supporters stood in a long, rain-soaked line to attend a fundraising event at Seattle's Paramount Theatre.
The Democratic presidential nominee appeared at a rally Friday afternoon featuring an appearance by Seattle hip-hop duo Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.
During her talk, she criticized her Republican opponent Donald Trump for failing to pay taxes and said his temperament has damaged the country.
Tickets for the 2,800-seat event ranged from $250 to $27,000, according to the Seattle Times. Her campaign already has raised nearly $7.2 million from Washington donors, compared with $1 million for Trump.
Clinton last visited the state before the Democratic caucuses in March. Clinton lost the state's caucuses to her Democratic rival Bernie Sanders.
- Gonzaga falls from top spot in AP poll, Kansas moves to No. 1
- United to add San Francisco and Chicago service to Spokane
- 4 Things to Know for Feb. 27
- Former NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal says she can't find job
- Childcare advocates ask Washington lawmakers to invest more in childcare
- Pay-by-phone app no longer working in downtown Spokane