BURLEY, Idaho - A Heyburn man has died after a two-car collision south of Burley.
The Times-News reports that Cassia County Undersheriff George Warrell says 62-year-old Kelly Robinson was thrown from his pickup truck as a result of the Tuesday crash. He died at the scene.
Warrell says Robinson was southbound on Idaho Highway 27 when a 90-year-old woman driving east on 500 S failed to stop at a stop sign, striking Robinson's truck.
The woman was wearing a seatbelt and was conscious at the scene. Robinson was not wearing a seatbelt.
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent
- STA launches new route through Spokane Valley