SEATTLE, Wash. - Heavy snow and dangerous driving conditions have closed down I-90 and U.S. 2 over the Cascades early Monday. The Washington Department of Transportation hasn't posted an estimate of when the passes will reopen.
Stevens Pass is open, but drivers are required to have chains on all vehicles except those with all-wheel drive. Oversized vehicles are not allowed.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th