Portland, OR - Unseasonable hot weather is expected Wednesday in Oregon.
The National Weather Service has issued a heat advisory for high temperatures in the 90s in the Portland-Vancouver metro area and along the Interstate 5 corridor through Eugene.
Forecasters expect temperatures in the 80s the rest of the week, even with morning marine clouds pushing through the coastal gaps Thursday and Friday.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives