Portland, OR - Unseasonable hot weather is expected Wednesday in Oregon.
The National Weather Service has issued a heat advisory for high temperatures in the 90s in the Portland-Vancouver metro area and along the Interstate 5 corridor through Eugene.
Forecasters expect temperatures in the 80s the rest of the week, even with morning marine clouds pushing through the coastal gaps Thursday and Friday.
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting