Ashland, OR - The First United Methodist Church in Ashland had planned a potluck Saturday for the International Day of Peace.
But the Jackson County Health Department said no.
The Mail Tribune reports the department says people can't share food from home because of the uncertain sanitation of personal kitchens.
The event will go on with a meal served out of the church's kitchen.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th