HAZEL DELL, Wash. - The Clark County fire marshal's office says the fire that caused $1.5 million damage to a Hazel Dell church was started by someone, but investigators don't know if it was intentional or accidental.
Deputy Fire Marshal Susan Anderson told The Columbian they're still investigating the circumstances.
The fire Sunday started outside the back of the Amazing Grace Baptist Church and traveled up the vinyl siding into the attic.
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes
- Spokane officer identified in Sunday shooting
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Eastbound Snoqualmie Pass lanes to open at 4 p.m.
- Westbound I-90 reopened at Fourth of July Pass
- Popular alt-right figure Milo Yiannopoulos cancels WSU appearance