HAZEL DELL, Wash. - The Clark County fire marshal's office says the fire that caused $1.5 million damage to a Hazel Dell church was started by someone, but investigators don't know if it was intentional or accidental.
Deputy Fire Marshal Susan Anderson told The Columbian they're still investigating the circumstances.
The fire Sunday started outside the back of the Amazing Grace Baptist Church and traveled up the vinyl siding into the attic.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up