HELENA, Mont. - A 32-year-old Havre man died and two people were injured in a rollover crash just north of Harlem.
The Montana Highway Patrol says the victim was driving a car southbound on Secondary Highway 241 at about 8:35 p.m. Tuesday when the car went off the road at a left-hand curve. The car went through the ditch, hit an approach and became airborne. The car landed and rolled onto its roof. None of the occupants were wearing seat belts.
The driver died at the scene. His name hasn't been released.
The crash injured a 35-year-old man from Havre and a 36-year-old woman from Harlem. They were taken to the hospital in Havre.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane