HELENA, Mont. - A 32-year-old Havre man died and two people were injured in a rollover crash just north of Harlem.
The Montana Highway Patrol says the victim was driving a car southbound on Secondary Highway 241 at about 8:35 p.m. Tuesday when the car went off the road at a left-hand curve. The car went through the ditch, hit an approach and became airborne. The car landed and rolled onto its roof. None of the occupants were wearing seat belts.
The driver died at the scene. His name hasn't been released.
The crash injured a 35-year-old man from Havre and a 36-year-old woman from Harlem. They were taken to the hospital in Havre.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th