HAILEY, Idaho - Police in the central Idaho town of Hailey are advising dog owners to keep their dogs on a leash following the apparent poisoning of three dogs near Heagle Park.
Veterinarian Scott Acker of the Sun Valley Animal Center tells the Idaho Mountain Express that three dogs were brought in Nov. 11 with symptoms consistent with poisoning. He says all the dogs recovered.
Acker says the owners of the dogs reported their pets had eaten meat found on the ground near the park.
Hailey Assistant Police Chief Dave Stellers says the incidents are under investigation.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River