HAILEY, Idaho - Police in the central Idaho town of Hailey are advising dog owners to keep their dogs on a leash following the apparent poisoning of three dogs near Heagle Park.
Veterinarian Scott Acker of the Sun Valley Animal Center tells the Idaho Mountain Express that three dogs were brought in Nov. 11 with symptoms consistent with poisoning. He says all the dogs recovered.
Acker says the owners of the dogs reported their pets had eaten meat found on the ground near the park.
Hailey Assistant Police Chief Dave Stellers says the incidents are under investigation.
- Potholes keeping Spokane crews busy
- Federal judge says he is inclined to let lawsuit proceed
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Stripper pleads guilty to running multi-state drug ring
- Study: Idaho natural gas and oil taxes below many states
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes