EVERETT, Wash. - A drunken driver who killed a man and injured two others in June of last year at Marysville pleaded guilty Tuesday in Everett to vehicular homicide, vehicular assault and leaving the scene of a fatal accident.
The Daily Herald reports 28-year-old Terrence Olesen faces 12 to 15 years in prison when he is sentenced Oct. 24 in Snohomish County Superior Court. The sentence is longer than standard because he also had a 2007 drunken driving conviction.
Olesen had been drinking vodka and beer and had a blood alcohol level of .24 percent after killing 18-year-old Shane Santos and injuring two friends.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults