SEATTLE - Harborview Medical Center says two men wounded in a shooting at a Seattle bank are in critical condition.
Police say a 46-year-old security guard and a 30-year-old suspect were both shot with the guard's gun in a struggle about 11 a.m. Thursday outside a Bank of America branch in the Central District.
Additional details were not immediately available.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital