SEATTLE - Harborview Medical Center says two men wounded in a shooting at a Seattle bank are in critical condition.
Police say a 46-year-old security guard and a 30-year-old suspect were both shot with the guard's gun in a struggle about 11 a.m. Thursday outside a Bank of America branch in the Central District.
Additional details were not immediately available.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday