RICHLAND, Wash. - Four girls accused of throwing wads of bread at a Benton County sheriff's patrol car were cited for reckless endangerment.
The Tri-City Herald reports the deputy saw their car make an illegal left turn Sunday, and as he passed by the car he felt something thrown against the side of his car. He pulled the car over and learned the girls were "bread balling" -- throwing wads of bread at passing cars.
In addition to reckless endangerment, the driver was cited for making an improper turn.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives