BOISE, Idaho - A 13-year-old girl has been hospitalized with serious injuries after being struck by a car while riding a bicycle in Boise.
Police say the girl was hit about 6:30 p.m. Sunday near the intersection of Ustick Road and North Jullion Street.
Police say the girl was traveling south across Ustick Road with two other children in a crosswalk that has a signal.
The girl wasn't wearing a helmet. The extent of her injuries hasn't been released.
Authorities say the female driver of the car has been questioned and is cooperating with police.
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- Whitworth students caught in DC protest
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car